Monday, November 02, 2009

The busy weekend is over, I watch 5 kittens scarf food from a metal bowl on the porch then huddle back around their mother. There are three other cats that hang out regularly that I'm not able to get close to though they seem to be less skittish as they watch how well the mother and kittens are treated. It's all a guise to trick them into becoming friendly so they can be moved to another farm, one that is actually up and running. I think they would be happier there than at my house.

My brother is taking his dog, Gunner, to the vet today. Gunner's getting up there in dog years and is displaying some signs of pain or weakness in his hips. It could be cold wet weather related, age, unnoticed injury while walking the other day, any combination of those plus so many other things. I just want him to feel well and know that he's cared for.

Tired, much inner turmoil. The tiredness is my own fault, staying up late the other night, doing things I shouldn't, feeling stomach pains and nausea while doing them (Spirit intervention?) and the lethargy and un-preparedness the following day a constant reminder. Was not able to sleep until I felt that I had done something, anything to correct my actions. Repent, delete, erase, move on.

Though not worthy, grateful for forgiveness and mercy time and time and time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home